English to English
1. a person who gives private instruction (as in singing, acting, etc.)
2. One who guards, protects, watches over, or has the care of, some person or thing.
3. be a tutor to someone; give individual instruction
She tutored me in Spanish
4. act as a guardian to someone
5. To have the guardianship or care of; to teach; to instruct.
Indonesian to Indonesian
6. orang yg memberi pelajaran (membimbing) kpd seseorang atau sejumlah kecil siswa (di rumah, bukan di sekolah);
7. dosen yg membimbing sejumlah mahasiswa dl pelajarannya