English to English
1. always the same; showing a single form or character in all occurrences
a street of uniform tall white buildings
2. not differentiated
3. Having always the same form, manner, or degree; not varying or variable; unchanging; consistent; equable; homogenous; as, the dress of the Asiatics has been uniform from early ages; the temperature is uniform; a stratum of uniform clay.
4. the same throughout in structure or composition
bituminous coal is often treated as a consistent and homogeneous product
5. evenly spaced
at regular (or uniform) intervals
6. clothing of distinctive design worn by members of a particular group as a means of identification
7. A dress of a particular style or fashion worn by persons in the same service or order by means of which they have a distinctive appearance; as, the uniform of the artillery, of the police, of the Freemasons, etc.
8. provide with uniforms
The guards were uniformed
9. To clothe with a uniform; as, to uniform a company of soldiers.
Indonesian to Indonesian
10. seragam; 2 n pakaian tertentu yg dipakai khas oleh suatu golongan; pakaian seragam: kapten itu sekarang tidak mengenakan -- lagi;
ber·u·ni·form v memakai (mengenakan) pakaian seragam: mereka ~ dan membawa pistol