English to English
1. a book written by Sir Thomas More (1516) describing the perfect society on an imaginary island
2. ideally perfect state; especially in its social and political and moral aspects
3. a work of fiction describing a utopia
4. an imaginary place considered to be perfect or ideal
5. An imaginary island, represented by Sir Thomas More, in a work called Utopia, as enjoying the greatest perfection in politics, laws, and the like. See Utopia, in the Dictionary of Noted Names in Fiction.
Indonesian to Indonesian
6. sistem sosial politik yg sempurna yg hanya ada dl bayangan (khayalan) dan sulit atau tidak mungkin diwujudkan dl kenyataan: kita tidak menghendaki --