English to English
1. of or relating to or formed from words in general
2. of or relating to or formed from a verb
verbal adjectives like `running' in `hot and cold running water'
3. relating to or having facility in the use of words
a good poet is a verbal artist|a merely verbal writer who sacrifices content to sound|verbal aptitude
4. Expressed in words, whether spoken or written, but commonly in spoken words; hence, spoken; oral; not written; as, a verbal contract; verbal testimony.
5. communicated in the form of words
verbal imagery|a verbal protest
6. expressed in spoken words
a verbal contract
you put me to forget a lady's manners by being so verbal
8. A noun derived from a verb.
Indonesian to Indonesian
9. 1 secara lisan (bukan tertulis): bahasa asing itu dirasakan dapat membantu pengungkapan manusia secara -- dng lebih teliti; 2 bersifat khayalan: jangan memberi pelajaran yg bersifat --; 3 Ling bersifat verba