English to English
1. Long exercised in anything, especially in military life and the duties of a soldier; long practiced or experienced; as, a veteran officer or soldier; veteran skill.
2. rendered competent through trial and experience
a seasoned traveler|veteran steadiness|a veteran officer
3. a serviceman who has seen considerable active service
the veterans laughed at the new recruits
4. a person who has served in the armed forces
5. an experienced person who has been through many battles; someone who has given long service
6. One who has been long exercised in any service or art, particularly in war; one who has had.
Indonesian to Indonesian
7. bekas prajurit (pasukan perang, pejuang): para -- Perang Dunia II;
8. orang yg sudah banyak pengalaman (dl suatu pekerjaan dsb): regu Indonesia terdiri atas pemain muda dan didukung oleh -- Piala Uber