English to English
1. Being a virgin; chaste; of or pertaining to a virgin; becoming a virgin; maidenly; modest; indicating modesty; as, a virgin blush.
2. being used or worked for the first time
3. in a state of sexual virginity
pure and vestal modesty|a spinster or virgin lady|men have decreed that their women must be pure and virginal
4. a person who has never had sex
5. (astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Virgo
6. the sixth sign of the zodiac; the sun is in this sign from about August 23 to September 22
7. A woman who has had no carnal knowledge of man; a maid.
8. To act the virgin; to be or keep chaste; -- followed by it. See It, 5.