English to English
1. an act of traveling by water
2. a journey to some distant place
3. Formerly, a passage either by sea or land; a journey, in general; but not chiefly limited to a passing by sea or water from one place, port, or country, to another; especially, a passing or journey by water to a distant place or country.
4. travel on water propelled by wind or by other means
The QE2 will sail to Southampton tomorrow
5. To take a voyage; especially, to sail or pass by water.
6. To travel; to pass over; to traverse.