English to English
1. Of or pertaining to fate; concerned with destiny.
2. suggesting the operation of supernatural influences
an eldritch screech|the three weird sisters|stumps...had uncanny shapes as of monstrous creatures|an unearthly light|he could hear the unearthly scream of some curlew piercing the din
3. strikingly odd or unusual
some trick of the moonlight; some weird effect of shadow
4. fate personified; any one of the three Weird Sisters
5. Fate; destiny; one of the Fates, or Norns; also, a prediction.
6. To foretell the fate of; to predict; to destine to.