English to English
3. the feeling aroused by something strange and surprising
4. something that causes feelings of wonder
the wonders of modern science
5. a state in which you want to learn more about something
6. That emotion which is excited by novelty, or the presentation to the sight or mind of something new, unusual, strange, great, extraordinary, or not well understood; surprise; astonishment; admiration; amazement.
7. have a wish or desire to know something
He wondered who had built this beautiful church
8. place in doubt or express doubtful speculation
I wonder whether this was the right thing to do|she wondered whether it would snow tonight
9. be amazed at
We marvelled at the child's linguistic abilities
10. To be affected with surprise or admiration; to be struck with astonishment; to be amazed; to marvel.