English to English
1. originally a stronghold captured by David (the 2nd king of the Israelites); above it was built a temple and later the name extended to the whole hill; finally it became a synonym for the city of Jerusalem
the inhabitants of Jerusalem are personified as `the daughter of Zion'
2. Jewish republic in southwestern Asia at eastern end of Mediterranean; formerly part of Palestine
3. an imaginary place considered to be perfect or ideal
4. A hill in Jerusalem, which, after the capture of that city by the Israelites, became the royal residence of David and his successors.
Indonesian to Indonesian
5. nama bukit di kota Yerusalem;
6. gereja yg dikepalai oleh Allah; kota (tanah air) surgawi
7. nama bukit di kota Yerusalem;
8. gereja yg dikepalai oleh Allah; kota (tanah air) surgawi