English to English
1. of or relating to Bohemia or its language or people
2. Of or pertaining to Bohemia, or to the language of its ancient inhabitants or their descendants. See Bohemian, n., 2.
3. unconventional in especially appearance and behavior
a bohemian life style
4. a member of a people with dark skin and hair who speak Romany and who traditionally live by seasonal work and fortunetelling; they are believed to have originated in northern India but now are living on all continents (but mostly in Europe, North Africa, and North America)
5. a native or inhabitant of Bohemia in the Czech Republic
6. a nonconformist writer or artist who lives an unconventional life
7. A native of Bohemia.
Indonesian to Indonesian
8. orang yg hidup bebas spt kebanyakan seniman; orang yg hidup mengembara dan tidak teratur serta tidak memikirkan masa depannya: krn kecewa akhirnya pemuda itu bergabung pd kelompok --