English to English
1. Well done! excellent! an exclamation expressive of applause.
2. a murderer (especially one who kills a prominent political figure) who kills by a surprise attack and often is hired to do the deed
his assassins were hunted down like animals|assassinators of kings and emperors
3. a cry of approval as from an audience at the end of great performance
4. A daring villain; a bandit; one who sets law at defiance; a professional assassin or murderer.
5. applaud with shouts of `bravo' or `brava'