English to English
1. Cast or dispersed in all directions, as seed from the hand in sowing; widely diffused.
2. So as to scatter or be scattered in all directions; so as to spread widely, as seed from the hand in sowing, or news from the press.
3. message that is transmitted by radio or television
4. a radio or television show
did you see his program last night?
5. A casting or throwing seed in all directions, as from the hand in sowing.
6. broadcast over the airwaves, as in radio or television
We cannot air this X-rated song
7. sow over a wide area, especially by hand
8. cause to become widely known
spread information|circulate a rumor|broadcast the news