English to English
1. Cool; refreshing; fresh; as, a caller day; the caller air.
2. providing coolness
a cooling breeze|`caller' is a Scottish term as in `a caller breeze'
4. a social or business visitor
the room was a mess because he hadn't expected company
5. an investor who buys a call option
6. the bettor in a card game who matches the bet and calls for a show of hands
7. a person who announces the changes of steps during a dance
you need a fiddler and a caller for country dancing
8. someone who proclaims or summons in a loud voice
the callers were mothers summoning their children home for dinner
9. the person who convenes a meeting
who is the caller of this meeting?
10. the person initiating a telephone call
there were so many callers that he finally disconnected the telephone
11. One who calls.