English to English
1. a small waterfall or series of small waterfalls
2. a succession of stages or operations or processes or units
progressing in severity as though a cascade of genetic damage was occurring|separation of isotopes by a cascade of processes
3. a sudden downpour (as of tears or sparks etc) likened to a rain shower
a little shower of rose petals|a sudden cascade of sparks
4. A fall of water over a precipice, as in a river or brook; a waterfall less than a cataract.
5. rush down in big quantities, like a cascade
6. arrange (open windows) on a computer desktop so that they overlap each other, with the title bars visible
7. To fall in a cascade.