English to English
1. made of grain or relating to grain or the plants that produce it
a cereal beverage|cereal grasses
2. Of or pertaining to the grasses which are cultivated for their edible seeds (as wheat, maize, rice, etc.), or to their seeds or grain.
3. grass whose starchy grains are used as food: wheat; rice; rye; oats; maize; buckwheat; millet
4. foodstuff prepared from the starchy grains of cereal grasses
5. a breakfast food prepared from grain
6. Any grass cultivated for its edible grain, or the grain itself; -- usually in the plural.