English to English
1. relating to or used in chemistry
chemical engineer|chemical balance
2. of or made from or using substances produced by or used in reactions involving atomic or molecular changes
3. Pertaining to chemistry; characterized or produced by the forces and operations of chemistry; employed in the processes of chemistry; as, chemical changes; chemical combinations.
4. material produced by or used in a reaction involving changes in atoms or molecules
5. A substance used for producing a chemical effect; a reagent.