English to English
1. a subordinate or subsidiary associate; a person who is affiliated with another or with an organization
2. a subsidiary or subordinate organization that is affiliated with another organization
3. keep company with; hang out with
He associates with strange people|She affiliates with her colleagues
4. join in an affiliation
The two colleges affiliated|They affiliated with a national group
5. To adopt; to receive into a family as a son; hence, to bring or receive into close connection; to ally.
6. To connect or associate one's self; -- followed by with; as, they affiliate with no party.