English to English
1. a grouping of a number of similar things
a bunch of trees|a cluster of admirers
2. A number of things of the same kind growing together; a bunch.
3. come together as in a cluster or flock
The poets constellate in this town every summer
4. gather or cause to gather into a cluster
She bunched her fingers into a fist
5. To grow in clusters or assemble in groups; to gather or unite in a cluster or clusters.
6. To collect into a cluster or clusters; to gather into a bunch or close body.