English to English
1. Belonging or relating to the body; bodily.
2. affecting or characteristic of the body as opposed to the mind or spirit
bodily needs|a corporal defect|corporeal suffering|a somatic symptom or somatic illness
3. possessing or existing in bodily form
what seemed corporal melted as breath into the wind|an incarnate spirit|`corporate' is an archaic term
4. a noncommissioned officer in the Army or Air Force or Marines
5. A noncommissioned officer, next below a sergeant. In the United States army he is the lowest noncommissioned officer in a company of infantry. He places and relieves sentinels.
6. A fine linen cloth, on which the sacred elements are consecrated in the eucharist, or with which they are covered; a communion cloth.