English to English
1. Snug; comfortable; easy; contented.
2. enjoying or affording comforting warmth and shelter especially in a small space
a cozy nook near the fire|snug in bed|a snug little apartment
3. having or fostering a warm or friendly and informal atmosphere
had a cozy chat|a relaxed informal manner|an intimate cocktail lounge|the small room was cozy and intimate
4. suggesting connivance
a cozy arrangement with the police
5. a padded cloth covering to keep a teapot warm
6. A wadded covering for a teakettle or other vessel to keep the contents hot.