English to English
1. used as expletives
oh, damn (or goddamn)!
2. expletives used informally as intensifiers
he's a blasted idiot|it's a blamed shame|a blame cold winter|not a blessed dime|I'll be damned (or blessed or darned or goddamned) if I'll do any such thing|he's a damn (or goddam or goddamned) fool|a deuced idiot|an infernal nuisance
you are bloody right|Why are you so all-fired aggressive?
4. something of little value
his promise is not worth a damn|not worth one red cent|not worth shucks
5. wish harm upon; invoke evil upon
The bad witch cursed the child
6. To condemn; to declare guilty; to doom; to adjudge to punishment; to sentence; to censure.
7. To invoke damnation; to curse.