English to English
1. Bold; fearless; adventurous; as, daring spirits.
2. disposed to venture or take risks
audacious visions of the total conquest of space|an audacious interpretation of two Jacobean dramas|the most daring of contemporary fiction writers|a venturesome investor|a venturous spirit
3. radically new or original
an avant-garde theater piece
4. a challenge to do something dangerous or foolhardy
he could never refuse a dare
5. the trait of being willing to undertake things that involve risk or danger
the proposal required great boldness|the plan required great hardiness of heart
6. Boldness; fearlessness; adventurousness; also, a daring act.