English to English
1. Determinate; positive; final; conclusive; unconditional; express.
2. clearly defined or formulated
the plain and unequivocal language of the laws
3. of recognized authority or excellence
the definitive work on Greece|classical methods of navigation
4. supplying or being a final or conclusive settlement
a definitive verdict|a determinate answer to the problem
5. A word used to define or limit the extent of the signification of a common noun, such as the definite article, and some pronouns.