English to English
1. a low triangular area of alluvial deposits where a river divides before entering a larger body of water
the Mississippi River delta|the Nile delta
2. an object shaped like an equilateral triangle
3. the 4th letter of the Greek alphabet
4. A tract of land shaped like the letter delta (&DELTA;), especially when the land is alluvial and inclosed between two or more mouths of a river; as, the delta of the Ganges, of the Nile, or of the Mississippi.
5. The fourth letter of the Greek alphabet (&DELTA; δ), answering to D.
Indonesian to Indonesian
6. tanah endapan berbentuk segitiga di muara sungai
7. nama huruf ke-4 abjad Yunani