English to English
1. (law) a defense by an accused person purporting to show that he or she could not have committed the crime in question
2. a defense of some offensive behavior or some failure to keep a promise etc.
he kept finding excuses to stay|every day he had a new alibi for not getting a job|his transparent self-justification was unacceptable
3. The plea or mode of defense under which a person on trial for a crime proves or attempts to prove that he was in another place when the alleged act was committed; as, to set up an alibi; to prove an alibi.
4. exonerate by means of an alibi
Indonesian to Indonesian
5. bukti bahwa seseorang ada di tempat lain ketika peristiwa pidana terjadi (tidak berada di tempat kejadian)