English to English
1. Joining two not adjacent angles of a quadrilateral or multilateral figure; running across from corner to corner; crossing at an angle with one of the sides.
2. connecting two nonadjacent corners of a plane figure or any two corners of a solid that are not in the same face
a diagonal line across the page
3. having an oblique or slanted direction
4. (geometry) a straight line connecting any two vertices of a polygon that are not adjacent
5. a line or cut across a fabric that is not at right angles to a side of the fabric
6. an oblique line of squares of the same color on a checkerboard
the bishop moves on the diagonals
7. (mathematics) a set of entries in a square matrix running diagonally either from the upper left to lower right entry or running from the upper right to lower left entry
8. a punctuation mark (/) used to separate related items of information
9. A right line drawn from one angle to another not adjacent, of a figure of four or more sides, and dividing it into two parts.
Indonesian to Indonesian
10. berhubungannya dua titik sudut yg tidak bersebelahan dl suatu segi empat; 2 n garis diagonal