English to English
1. garment consisting of a folded cloth drawn up between the legs and fastened at the waist; worn by infants to catch excrement
2. a fabric (usually cotton or linen) with a distinctive woven pattern of small repeated figures
3. Any textile fabric (esp. linen or cotton toweling) woven in diaper pattern. See 2.
4. To ornament with figures, etc., arranged in the pattern called diaper, as cloth in weaving.
5. To draw flowers or figures, as upon cloth.
Indonesian to Indonesian
6. popok atau lampiran yg digunakan hanya sekali kemudian dibuang: para ibu merasa yakin, apabila menggunakan -- , pasti bayinya bersih terus