English to English
1. a physical condition in which there is a disturbance of normal functioning
the doctor prescribed some medicine for the disorder|everyone gets stomach upsets from time to time
2. a condition in which things are not in their expected places
the files are in complete disorder
3. a disturbance of the peace or of public order
4. Want of order or regular disposition; lack of arrangement; confusion; disarray; as, the troops were thrown into disorder; the papers are in disorder.
5. disturb in mind or make uneasy or cause to be worried or alarmed
She was rather perturbed by the news that her father was seriously ill
6. bring disorder to
7. To disturb the order of; to derange or disarrange; to throw into confusion; to confuse.
Indonesian to Indonesian
8. 1 keadaan yg tidak sesuai dng tatanan (aturan keadaan) yg umum; 2 Dok keadaan dan perasaan badan yg kurang enak, disebabkan oleh gangguan penyakit atau krn tidak berfungsinya salah satu organ tubuh