English to English
1. of concern to or concerning the internal affairs of a nation
domestic issues such as tax rate and highway construction
2. of or relating to the home
domestic servant|domestic science
3. of or involving the home or family
domestic worries|domestic happiness|they share the domestic chores|everything sounded very peaceful and domestic|an author of blood-and-thunder novels yet quite domestic in his taste
4. Of or pertaining to one's house or home, or one's household or family; relating to home life; as, domestic concerns, life, duties, cares, happiness, worship, servants.
5. converted or adapted to domestic use
domestic animals|domesticated plants like maize
6. produced in a particular country
domestic wine|domestic oil
7. a servant who is paid to perform menial tasks around the household
8. One who lives in the family of an other, as hired household assistant; a house servant.