English to English
1. (law) the residence where you have your permanent home or principal establishment and to where, whenever you are absent, you intend to return; every person is compelled to have one and only one domicile at a time
what's his legal residence?
2. housing that someone is living in
he built a modest dwelling near the pond|they raise money to provide homes for the homeless
3. An abode or mansion; a place of permanent residence, either of an individual or a family.
4. make one's home in a particular place or community
may parents reside in Florida
5. To establish in a fixed residence, or a residence that constitutes habitancy; to domiciliate.