English to English
1. superior development of one side of the body
2. the state that exists when one person or group has power over another
her apparent dominance of her husband was really her attempt to make him pay attention to her
3. the organic phenomenon in which one of a pair of alleles present in a genotype is expressed in the phenotype and the other allele of the pair is not
4. the power or right to give orders or make decisions
he has the authority to issue warrants|deputies are given authorization to make arrests|a place of potency in the state
5. Predominance; ascendency; authority.