English to English
1. the region of the body of a vertebrate between the thorax and the pelvis
2. the cavity containing the major viscera; in mammals it is separated from the thorax by the diaphragm
3. The belly, or that part of the body between the thorax and the pelvis. Also, the cavity of the belly, which is lined by the peritoneum, and contains the stomach, bowels, and other viscera. In man, often restricted to the part between the diaphragm and the commencement of the pelvis, the remainder being called the pelvic cavity.
Indonesian to Indonesian
4. bagian tubuh berupa rongga perut yg berisi alat pencernaan;
5. bagian di antara sekat rongga badan dan pinggul (perut bagian bawah);
6. bagian tubuh di belakang dada (toraks) pd antropoda