English to English
1. excluding much or all; especially all but a particular group or minority
exclusive clubs|an exclusive restaurants and shops
2. Having the power of preventing entrance; debarring from participation or enjoyment; possessed and enjoyed to the exclusion of others; as, exclusive bars; exclusive privilege; exclusive circles of society.
3. not divided or shared with others
they have exclusive use of the machine|sole rights of publication
4. not divided among or brought to bear on more than one object or objective
judging a contest with a single eye|a single devotion to duty|undivided affection|gained their exclusive attention
5. a news report that is reported first by one news organization
he got a scoop on the bribery of city officials
6. One of a coterie who exclude others; one who from real of affected fastidiousness limits his acquaintance to a select few.