English to English
1. the commercial activity of providing funds and capital
2. the branch of economics that studies the management of money and other assets
3. the management of money and credit and banking and investments
4. The income of a ruler or of a state; revenue; public money; sometimes, the income of an individual; often used in the plural for funds; available money; resources.
5. obtain or provide money for
Can we finance the addition to our home?
6. sell or provide on credit
7. To conduct the finances of; to provide for, and manage, the capital for; to financier.