English to English
1. the organization of information according to preset specifications (usually for computer processing)
2. the general appearance of a publication
3. The shape and size of a book; hence, its external form.
4. set (printed matter) into a specific format
Format this letter so it can be printed out
5. determine the arrangement of (data) for storage and display (in computer science)
6. divide (a disk) into marked sectors so that it may store data
Please format this disk before entering data!
Indonesian to Indonesian
7. bentuk dan ukuran (buku, surat kabar, dsb): krn kesukaran kertas, surat kabar itu terbit dl -- kecil