English to English
1. Pertaining to the foundation or basis; serving for the foundation. Hence: Essential, as an element, principle, or law; important; original; elementary; as, a fundamental truth; a fundamental axiom.
2. serving as an essential component
a cardinal rule|the central cause of the problem|an example that was fundamental to the argument|computers are fundamental to modern industrial structure
3. being or involving basic facts or principles
the fundamental laws of the universe|a fundamental incomatibility between them|these rudimentary truths|underlying principles
4. far-reaching and thoroughgoing in effect especially on the nature of something
the fundamental revolution in human values that has occurred|the book underwent fundamental changes|committed the fundamental error of confusing spending with extravagance|profound social changes
5. any factor that could be considered important to the understanding of a particular business
fundamentals include a company's growth, revenues, earnings, management, and capital structure
6. the lowest tone of a harmonic series
7. A leading or primary principle, rule, law, or article, which serves as the groundwork of a system; essential part, as, the fundamentals of the Christian faith.
Indonesian to Indonesian
8. bersifat dasar (pokok); mendasar: iman merupakan suatu hal yg sangat -- di dl kehidupan manusia