English to English
1. yet to be or coming
some future historian will evaluate him
2. a verb tense or other formation referring to events or states that have not yet happened
3. That is to be or come hereafter; that will exist at any time after the present; as, the next moment is future, to the present.
4. effective in or looking toward the future
he was preparing for future employment opportunities
5. (of elected officers) elected but not yet serving
our next president
6. the time yet to come
7. a verb tense that expresses actions or states in the future
8. bulk commodities bought or sold at an agreed price for delivery at a specified future date
9. Time to come; time subsequent to the present (as, the future shall be as the present); collectively, events that are to happen in time to come.