English to English
1. something (such as parsley) added to a dish for flavor or decoration
2. any decoration added as a trimming or adornment
3. Something added for embellishment; decoration; ornament; also, dress; garments, especially such as are showy or decorated.
4. take a debtor's wages on legal orders, such as for child support
His employer garnished his wages in order to pay his debt
5. decorate (food), as with parsley or other ornamental foods
6. To decorate with ornamental appendages; to set off; to adorn; to embellish.