English to English
1. the 3rd planet from the sun; the planet we live on
the Earth moves around the sun|he sailed around the world
2. an object with a spherical shape
a ball of fire
3. a sphere on which a map (especially of the earth) is represented
4. A round or spherical body, solid or hollow; a body whose surface is in every part equidistant from the center; a ball; a sphere.
5. To gather or form into a globe.
Indonesian to Indonesian
6. bola bumi buatan; peta bumi yg bulat spt bola (tiruan bumi); dunia (planet bumi)