English to English
1. a low flat-bottomed freight car with fixed sides but no roof
2. long narrow flat-bottomed boat propelled by sculling; traditionally used on canals of Venice
3. the compartment that is suspended from an airship and that carries personnel and the cargo and the power plant
4. A long, narrow boat with a high prow and stern, used in the canals of Venice. A gondola is usually propelled by one or two oarsmen who stand facing the prow, or by poling. A gondola for passengers has a small open cabin amidships, for their protection against the sun or rain. A sumptuary law of Venice required that gondolas should be painted black, and they are customarily so painted now.
5. An elongated car under a dirigible.
Indonesian to Indonesian
6. perahu kecil yg dasarnya ceper dng satu atau lebih kabin (kamar) di tengah-tengahnya dan kedua bagian ujungnya (haluan dan buritan) lancip menjulang ke atas, digunakan untuk berpesiar di jalan-jalan air di kota Venesia;
7. kabin yg bergantung pd balon untuk penumpang atau alat-alat;
8. kabin tempat penumpang pd kereta gantung