English to English
1. rock fragments and pebbles
2. Small stones, or fragments of stone; very small pebbles, often intermixed with particles of sand.
3. cause annoyance in; disturb, especially by minor irritations
Mosquitoes buzzing in my ear really bothers me|It irritates me that she never closes the door after she leaves
4. cover with gravel
We gravelled the driveway
5. be a mystery or bewildering to
This beats me!|Got me--I don't know the answer!|a vexing problem|This question really stuck me
6. To cover with gravel; as, to gravel a walk.
Indonesian to Indonesian
8. campuran pasir dan tumbukan batu merah (tt lapangan tenis)