English to English
1. a man participant in his own marriage ceremony
2. someone employed in a stable to take care of the horses
3. a man who has recently been married
4. A boy or young man; a waiter; a servant; especially, a man or boy who has charge of horses, or the stable.
5. educate for a future role or function
He is grooming his son to become his successor|The prince was prepared to become King one day|They trained him to be a warrior
6. give a neat appearance to
groom the dogs|dress the horses
7. care for one's external appearance
He is always well-groomed
8. To tend or care for, or to curry or clean, as a, horse.