English to English
1. a tangible symbol signifying approval or distinction
an award for bravery
2. the state of being honored
3. the quality of being honorable and having a good name
a man of honor
4. a woman's virtue or chastity
5. Esteem due or paid to worth; high estimation; respect; consideration; reverence; veneration; manifestation of respect or reverence.
6. bestow honor or rewards upon
Today we honor our soldiers|The scout was rewarded for courageous action
7. show respect towards
honor your parents!
8. accept as pay
we honor checks and drafts
9. To regard or treat with honor, esteem, or respect; to revere; to treat with deference and submission; when used of the Supreme Being, to reverence; to adore; to worship.
Indonesian to Indonesian
10. kp honorarium;
meng·ho·nori v memberikan honor kpd: hasil pertunjukan itu cukup ~ para pemain dan mendanai pergelaran berikutnya