English to English
1. characteristic of humanity
2. relating to a person
the experiment was conducted on 6 monkeys and 2 human subjects
3. having human form or attributes as opposed to those of animals or divine beings
human beings|the human body|human kindness|human frailty
4. Belonging to man or mankind; having the qualities or attributes of a man; of or pertaining to man or to the race of man; as, a human voice; human shape; human nature; human sacrifices.
5. any living or extinct member of the family Hominidae characterized by superior intelligence, articulate speech, and erect carriage
6. A human being.
Indonesian to Indonesian
7. bersifat manusiawi (spt manusia yg dibedakan dr binatang, jin, malaikat);
8. berperikemanusiaan (baik budi, luhur budi, dsb): anggota polisi diharapkan menjadi petugas hukum yg --