1. a garment of cloth or leather or plastic that is tied about the waist and worn to protect your clothing
2. (golf) the part of the fairway leading onto the green
3. the part of a modern theater stage between the curtain and the orchestra (i.e., in front of the curtain)
4. a paved surface where aircraft stand while not being used
5. An article of dress, of cloth, leather, or other stuff, worn on the fore part of the body, to keep the clothes clean, to defend them from injury, or as a covering. It is commonly tied at the waist by strings.
Indonesian to Indonesian
6. tempat parkir pesawat udara: untuk praktik disediakan 70 pesawat yg terpusat pd empat -- untuk memarkirnya