English to English
1. relating to or associated with an empire
imperial colony|the imperial gallon was standardized legally throughout the British Empire
2. of or belonging to the British Imperial System of weights and measures
3. befitting or belonging to an emperor or empress
4. Of or pertaining to an empire, or to an emperor; as, an imperial government; imperial authority or edict.
5. belonging to or befitting a supreme ruler
golden age of imperial splendor|purple tyrant|regal attire|treated with royal acclaim|the royal carriage of a stag's head
6. a small tufted beard worn by Emperor Napoleon III
7. a piece of luggage carried on top of a coach
8. The tuft of hair on a man's lower lip and chin; -- so called from the style of beard of Napoleon III.
9. A game at cards differing from piquet in some minor details, and in having a trump; also, any one of several combinations of cards which score in this game.
Indonesian to Indonesian
10. mengenai atau berhubungan dng kekaisaran atau kerajaan