English to English
1. being or characteristic of a single thing or person
individual drops of rain|please mark the individual pages|they went their individual ways
2. Not divided, or not to be divided; existing as one entity, or distinct being or object; single; one; as, an individual man, animal, or city.
3. separate and distinct from others of the same kind
mark the individual pages|on a case-by-case basis
4. characteristic of or meant for a single person or thing
an individual serving|single occupancy|a single bed
5. concerning one person exclusively
we all have individual cars|each room has a private bath
6. a human being
there was too much for one person to do
7. a single organism
8. A single person, animal, or thing of any kind; a thing or being incapable of separation or division, without losing its identity; especially, a human being; a person.
Indonesian to Indonesian
9. mengenai atau berhubungan dng manusia secara pribadi; bersifat perseorangan: perebutan kejuaraan -- bukan beregu