English to English
1. having no limits or boundaries in time or space or extent or magnitude
the infinite ingenuity of man|infinite wealth
2. of verbs; having neither person nor number nor mood (as a participle or gerund or infinitive)
infinite verb form
3. Unlimited or boundless, in time or space; as, infinite duration or distance.
4. too numerous to be counted
incalculable riches|countless hours|an infinite number of reasons|innumerable difficulties|the multitudinous seas|myriad stars|untold thousands
5. total and all-embracing
God's infinite wisdom
6. the unlimited expanse in which everything is located
they tested his ability to locate objects in space|the boundless regions of the infinite
7. That which is infinite; boundless space or duration; infinity; boundlessness.