English to English
1. someone with the power to settle matters at will
she was the final arbiter on all matters of fashion
2. someone chosen to judge and decide a disputed issue
the critic was considered to be an arbiter of modern literature|the arbitrator's authority derived from the consent of the disputants|an umpire was appointed to settle the tax case
3. A person appointed, or chosen, by parties to determine a controversy between them.
4. To act as arbiter between.
Indonesian to Indonesian
5. orang yg disepakati oleh dua belah pihak yg bersengketa untuk memberikan keputusan yg akan ditaati oleh kedua belah pihak